- Home /
- Nail Technician
Metropolitan Technical Career Institute Nail Technician Program
Metropolitan Technical Career Institute offers students an intensive Nail Technician program which will prepare you to become a highly trained nail professional. Our hands on program will instruct students in all areas of nail care; including practical applications, related theory, infectious control, customer service and nail design. You will gain the knowledge in basic manicures, pedicures, nail tips, gels, and also showing your artistic side by creating art on nails. Included in tuition is the registration fee, book and nail kit.
Students will be required to have completed a Blood Borne Pathogens course before a Nail Technician certificate of course completion will be awarded.
- Course length: 16 weeks,
- Course offered: Flexible 6 day schedule
- Course Delivery – Theory and Practical Applications
- Prerequisites: High school diploma or GED
- Cost: Please contact a Student Advisor for Tuition costs – payment plan available Low deposits and registration fees
- Blood Borne Pathogens: $55.00
- Scrubs (daily classroom attire)
- Milady Standard Nail Technology, 6th edition by Milady
ISBN10: 1435497686 ISBN13: 9781435497689
After completion of the program Metropolitan will offer all students the option to rent space in our facility for a minimum cost to establish clientele. When applying for jobs or starting your own Salon you will then have your clientele to bring with you.