- Home /
- Massage Therapy
Metropolitan Technical Career Institute Massage Therapy Program
MTCI offers a full Massage Therapy program. This program offers hands on training in massage techniques and demonstrates techniques such as Effleurage, Friction, and Tapotament. Students will also be offered alternative modalities such as Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy, and Eastern modalities. Upon completion of this program, students will be eligible to take the National Certificate Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) or the Massage and Bodywork Licensing Examination(MBLEx).Metropolitan is NCBTMB certified!
- Course length: 552 hours / 6 months (24 weeks)
- Campus location: Brooksville, FL
- High school diploma or GED
- TABE Test score: Reading 10.0, Math 9.0, Language 10.0
- Health Clearance & Negative PPD
- Current CPR (course AVAILABLE at MTCI $45.00)
- Local background check (free of charge at local sheriff’s office or police department) – by first day of program
- Bloodborne Pathogens (HIV / AIDS) 4-hour certification (course available at MTCI – $55.00)
- Cost: *Please call a Student Advisor for tuition costs- payment plan available
- Low deposits and registration fees
- Deposit is non-refundable, however if student is unable to take course they may apply the deposit amount to another MTCI course – within 30 days of payment.
- Remaining balance must be paid in full prior to the end of the course.
“Please contact a Student Advisor for Tuition information and Payment Plan Options.”
To register, please submit a non-refundable $100 application fee which will apply to your total balance upon completion of registration.
Click here to register & submit deposit for program after contacting a Student Advisor
*By clicking below, I acknowledge that this deposit is non refundable but may be applied toward another course if necessary within 30 days*
After completion of the program Metropolitan will offer all students the option to rent space in our facility for a minimum cost to establish clientele. When applying for jobs or starting your own spa you will then have your clientele to bring with you.