Medical Admin. Assistant
- Home /
- Medical Admin. Assistant
Metropolitan Technical Career Institute Medical Administrative Assistant Program
MTCI offers the Medical Administrative Assistant to students who wish to enter the healthcare field in an administrative role. Secretaries, receptionist, administrative assistants, and similar job roles perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties to run an efficient office environment.
Upon completion of this program students will have the skills necessary to;
update and file medical records ~ fill out insurance forms ~ arrange for hospital admissions and laboratory services ~ perform all general office tasks , not only healthcare specific ~ create reports, databases, and presentations ~ negotiate with vendors and purchase supplies ~ more….
- Course length: Day class – 6-8 weeks
- Course Delivery – Online
- Copy of high school diploma or GED
- Copy of local background screening (local sheriff / police department – no charge)
- Current CPR & Bloodborne Pathogens (HIV / AIDS) certification ($55 each if taken at MTCI)
- Cost: Please call a Student Advisor for Tuition costs- payment plan available
- Deposit: Low deposits and registration fees
- Deposit in non-refundable, however if student is unable to take course they may apply the deposit amount to another MTCI course – within 30 days of payment.
“Please contact a Student Advisor for Tuition information and Payment Plan Options.”
To register, please submit a non-refundable $100 application fee which will apply to your total balance upon completion of registration.
Click here to register & submit your deposit for course after contacting a Student Advisor
*By clicking below, I acknowledge that this deposit is non refundable but may be applied toward another course if necessary
within 30 days*