Basic Xray Machine Operator
- Home /
- Basic Xray Machine Operator
Metropolitan Technical Career Institute Basic X-Ray Technician Program
MTCI offers a Basic X-Ray Technician preparatory course. The course will prepare students to take their State licensing examinations.
The Basic X-ray program is offered to you in an online delivery format. This covers the basics of working with radiographic equipment and ensures that students have the medical knowledge to work in the field. Topics covered in a program may include:
- Radiology terminology
- Radiation safety
- Radiographic exposure
- Patient positioning
- Types of imaging technologies
- Course length: 12 weeks
- Course Delivery – Online
- Copy of High school diploma or GED
- Cost: Contact a Student Advisor for Tuition costs- payment plan available
- Deposit in non-refundable, however if student is unable to take course they may apply the deposit amount to another MTCI course – within 30 days of payment.
- *additional expenses
- Current Textbook and Workbook required by Florida Department of Health for testing.
- State of Florida Board licensing
“Please contact a Student Advisor for Tuition information and Payment Plan Options.”
To register, please submit a non-refundable $100 application fee which will apply to your total balance upon completion of registration.
Click here to register & submit your deposit for course after speaking with a Student Advisor.
*By clicking below, I acknowledge that this deposit is non refundable but may be applied toward another course if necessary within 30 days*