- Home /
- Laboratory Assistant
Metropolitan Technical Career Institute Medical Laboratory Assistant
The MTCI Medical Laboratory Assistant course is a 10-week course for students to sit for the national exam. The national exam will title successful candidates as a Certified Medical Laboratory Assistant (CLMA).
As a Medical Laboratory Assistant you will perform, or assist with, analytical testing that is crucial in the detection, diagnosis, and treatment of disease. In this allied health career you will assist clinical laboratory personnel in examining and analyzing blood, body fluids, and cells.
Benefits to obtaining your Certified Medical Laboratory Assistant credentials may include: obtaining more job opportunities, an increased pay scale, job security, and increased subject matter expertise.
- Course length: 10 weeks
- Course Delivery – Online
- High school diploma or GED
- Certificate of completion from licensed Phlebotomy program.
- Cost: Please call a Student Advisor for tuition costs – payment plan available
- Deposit: Low deposits and registration fees
- Deposit in non-refundable, however if student is unable to take course they may apply the deposit amount to another MTCI course – within 30 days of payment.
- Click here to register & submit deposit for course after contacting a Student Advisor
- *By clicking below, I acknowledge that this deposit is non refundable but may be applied toward another course if necessary within 30 days*